The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Kim Clement R.I.P.



Reader comment: Hello, Watchman, Kim Clement has come to my attention lately - I wondered if you have seen, heard or listened to him. Apparently he has been a prophet of this nation since 1974, featured on various talk shows, including Larry King. He recently died around Dec. 6th or so at the age of 60. 

Since then I have listened to him on youtube - and wanted to pass on to you a vision he had seen back in Nov. or 2012 that I was very impressed with.  "Vision of Python's Destruction of America"  November 10, 2012. 

Would appreciate your input on this man and his ministry. 
Thanks, 
F................

Watchman, thank you - really appreciate the comments and input about Kim Clement since this has been my first exposure to him and I know from seeing other youtube productions that he has been labelled a "false prophet" by some sources. Prophecies don't occur within a time frame concocted by human minds, so it would pay to be prudent. Thanks for your response.........F

Friends, I did not realize Kim was 60 years old, I always thought mistakenly he was younger. His death reminds us to be prepared to go home. We are but strangers wandering in this strange land. We never know when Yeshua is going to call us home. 

I thought Kim was a masterful entertainer and an excellent musician and singer. I believe he was God's messenger, a Watchman on the wall, like myself. I agreed with Kim about the ongoing spiritual war that God told Paul about in Ephesians 6:12. 

I was not as impressed with his so-called prophetic ability. I felt he was extremely well informed about current events and therefore I did not consider him a prophet because I believe the book of prophecy, the Bible, is closed. 

I do believe Kim received visions or words of knowledge from God which is quite different from prophecy. Indeed, below is one of Kim's programs that contains a vision and word of knowledge from God about a Python (satanic divination and evil) suffocating America. Indeed,  currently this is what Pizzagate is all about. I agree with Kim on this matter but I go further. Satan governs this world and he is suffocating the entire world in evil and he will continue to do so until Yeshua returns.   

Keep in the mind, the video about the Python below is 4 years old, Nov. 2012, when Romney ran against Obama for the presidency. If your time is precious the vision begins around the 58 minute mark.

Please pray for Kim's family and staff as they go through this horrible grief.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YL-ue525fo

http://kimclement.com/carrythevision.php

Image result for kim clement death


No comments: