The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Good Riddance!

Image result for UNESCO memes

Reader comment: Dear Watchman,

"I don't understand?"  This probably includes "Columbo" too.

What does this mean?   ---  Are all of these 23 American National Parks, Memorials, and treasures owned by someone else other than the American Federal government?
Is so, who owns them?
Is this why 150,000 Russians are training inside our USA "on" American soil including The Great Smoky Mountains? 

-- I heard a wild rumor once that the "Chinese owned Yellowstone, mortgaged by Obama" - ?
-- I found a video "The Global Currency Reset,"  Chris Pante Show,  203-792-4101 Chris Pante interview on Channel 23 Connecticut Public Access TV February 28, 2015,  with Karen Hudes,  - includes my cursory notes below.
-- I also included my Mark Maxwell notes below.

What's the real, whole story about "Not being American owned" - ??  I don't understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve1DE-1JkM

Image result for UNESCO memes

No comments: