The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Another Q Anonymous Report Un autre rapport Q anonyme

Image result for gitmo pictures

In reference to the air chart at the beginning of the video, when I worked at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba I flew on the plane to and from Ft. Lauderdale; these planes are owned or leased by a U.S. intelligence agency that for security reasons I will not further describe. 

I also flew on the jet to and from Jacksonville, FL. Naval air station, a jumping off point for military personnel deployed to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. 

Some of the flights listed, but not all, are filled with personnel coming and going on Christmas leave. I know this personally because a friend’s son was on one of the flights over the Christmas holidays.

I think an interesting flight is listed as La Romana Int'l to and from the Dominican Republic. Again it could be personnel going on Christmas vacation. I do not believe such flights, for security reasons, could land at GTMO when I was there but my memory could be faulty.

Otherwise, it does seem like a lot of flights for GTMO that now only holds approximately 41 or less prisoners.

In reference to the military police (MP) battalion coming from Arizona, it seems like a normal rotation of military policemen to GTMO to relieve the MPs currently deployed there.  I wouldn't read to much into these MPs going to GTMO, these 48 MPs plus additional MPs guarding 41 terrorists on a 24 hour 7 day a week cycle.

It is hard to believe that I was there in 2002-2003, sic semper tempis fugit!


Watch the SGTreport video below.


Image result for gitmo pictures



No comments: