The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Can I get a Hallelujah, Yeshua Does It Again! אני יכול לקבל Halellujah, ישוע עושה את זה שוב!


Image result for Yeshua healing
Dear Watchman,

Thanks for placing me on your prayer list. I have an update: Friday I had surgery/biopsy and the doctors are stumped. First of all the PET scan did not show abnormal hotspots nor were the markers elevated. My blood work and urine were normal. When he cut out the 6 cm. Tumor, he did not think it was malignant. He had to send tissue to CARIS (advanced DNA mapping) and Harvard for help identifying the origin and what type. In the meantime I am believing God for a miracle. Keep praying. We find out more on Thursday.

Fondly,

Terri

I found out about Terri's ovarian cancer last week and Christians around the world began praying for her. Now we need a healing for Tad Lawrence and Shirley Mason. Also pray aginst young Blakely's demonic possession.
This is not the first healing brothers and sister...........and there will be more! my wife, my sister and I were healed and several of our friends. Yeshua, we do not ask for these healings for our praise and glory but rather for Your praise and glory...........Your Watchman

Image result for Yeshua healing

No comments: